Sunday, June 14, 2009

YUCKK

I’m going through a crappy period of being scared and feeling alone
I know from everything I’ve been taught and all I have experienced that I am never alone, God is always there and there is no need to be worried or scared (Matthew 6:25-34) as God has our future all planned and he will always be there for us.
Yet I can’t rid myself of this feeling, of isolation and worry, I feel so scared about my future...the jobs, opportunities, hsc etc....I go to bed at night and pray and pray that I’ll have the strength to overcome this... yet I still wake up in the morning with just a hole inside me, and I question the point of getting up for the day. I just feel really alone at the moment, this is a section of my life where so many things are changing and so stressful and I really just need someone to physically go to and be able to let everything out.
It’s so hard to accept that God loves me so much and he has a future planned for me when he has now just left me alone and so confused. I know that he is using this time to test me, to strengthen me, to let me show him that even when things are crappy I will still be so dedicated to Him... so even though I feel as though I can’t get out of bed in the morning, I will and I will praise Him while doing it because even though my life may not be how I want it to be right now, God knows my heart and my desires and he has a great plan in store for me... staying strong through the tough times will build my character and make me a better person and hopefully even a role model or inspiration for someone one day.

1 comment: