Sunday, July 5, 2009

Power Of Prayer...

Over the past few weeks or so I have been praying for female christian friends, I have two that are my age here now(but i hardly ever see them) and really just desire to have more my age (don't get me wrong, some of my best mates are not my age!) I just want friends that are in the same boat as me, people i can relate to and just spend time hanging out with, i desire to have people to HANG WITH!!!
So anyway i have been praying and praying about it, and on thursday night at my new job i was talking to a girl i had just started becoming friends with and she told me that she was a christian, she is a couple of months younger than me and is also helping out with youth at the moment, i was sooooooo stoked! and shocked... i guess all the time i was praying i didnt really expect it to happen... but God is amazing! She is a christian and she is awesome and i really just hope that we can become good friends. ....haha great story.

1 comment: