Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Moving forward

The past twelve months have gone so quickly...
WOW
It feels like I've only just started my last year of high school, but really i only have 13days and 5exams to go... I am so freaking happy...

I was thinking just today how blessed I have been this year and how even if i was able to I wouldn't change a single thing about it


My TOP ten (equally fav) things from 2009 (SO FAR!)
- Our trip to NZ, meeting the most amazing people ever and spending amazing time with God
- Chrysalis experience and the people I met there
- Strengthened relationship with God and the desire to keep on strengthening
- Friendships, both new and old
- Energy drinks and caffiene
- Mount warning sunrise adventure
- P plates and freedom
- new babies and new relationships
- Finishing school
- spontaneous adventures and Car trip sing alongs

Everyone keeps asking me what i want to do next year...
Truely, I don't have any set plans as yet... but hopefully it will be a year of working hard and partying hard... living for every day ...making the most of the year of freedom, of the opportunities i can take, taking a billion photos and making some incredible memories...before i settle down for Uni and hard work.

I am so blessed and I have the best friends...

"its the journey, not the destination, that matters..."

One of my goals for 2010 is:
To be able to bring glory and praise to God in everything I do... no matter how big or small.

No comments:

Post a Comment